Must check that Google Maps is displaying your area in the map or not and if your business is not visible then try to readjust your address so that your area should be visible on the map. We Request To Follow These Simple Steps to Enhance Your Business.
- Upload your own Products/ Service Images only because if you will take your own product pictures then this will show Google that you are a real business owner having your own products so it will bring you on top of Google search results.
- Do not Upload others pictures by just downloading and uploading because Google other's products pictures data which will show Google that you just want to popular yourself on other's efforts so Google will penalize you and will drop your business google ranking in search results.
- Take the picture of your own business card or any thing related to your business and upload it in a picture format which will not only grab the attraction of customers but will also enhance your business on Internet.
- Create a logo of your business name from the sites which are offering free logos and upload them also with your business details because if you want to be recognized as a brand then you must have a logo of your business. First Impression is the last impression means that if anyone looks at your business page or market front then it judges your business potential so leave a good impression on the mind of your customer by making your business attractive.
- Most Important thing is the linking of your business pages with your social media platform or anywhere you have a presence. Replying the customer's questions will give a positive social signal to the google that you are a real person with your solid back ground and your business will come on top of google searches
- Regularly add some new text/ images in your business page which will enhance your own knowledge and your popularity in that field. Google also loves new and fresh related content so type something in your own words about your product as I am writing for you. You write for your customers and explain then your product importance and its specifications.